ISBN Book Barcodes Package
All books use International Standard Book Numbers (ISBN) obtained through the designated International ISBN Agency for each country.
Here you can purchase EAN-13 retail barcodes (starting with 0 digit) for all retail products.
ISBN Barcode Package for books
If you have chosen the EAN-13 number for the barcode on the last cover of the book, then here you can purchase one package which includes:
- — 1 EAN-13 number. The difference between the EAN-13 and UPC-A barcodes is shown here.
- — 4 images of the barcode (compliant with ISO/IEC 15420 standard) in 2 vector formats (SVG, PDF) and 2 graphic formats (PNG, JPG) at 600 dpi
- — 1 Certificate of Authenticity, in PNG format, which states that you are the owner of the barcode number
- — 1 registration in IBNREG.org
- — 1 user manual for correct barcoding, in PDF format
- — 1 electronic invoice, in PDF format
This product is automatically delivered. The package containing the standard images will be send by e-mail, just a few minutes after the online payment.
Prices valid from 16 February 2017:
Quantity Price per Barcode 1 $ 30 2 + $ 25 each 3 + $ 22 each 4 + $ 20 each 5 + $ 19 each 10 + $ 12 each 20 + $ 7 each 30 + $ 5 each 50 + $ 3.5 each 100 + $ 1.95 each 150 + Please contact us
If you need barcode packages (with the images, certificate of authenticity & registration), please use the following links: EAN-13 Barcodes Package, UPC-A Barcodes Package, CD Barcodes Package, DVD Barcodes Package, ISBN Book Barcodes Package and ISSN Magazine Barcodes Package.
We also recommend you to register free your product info in IBNREG – International Barcodes Network Registry, which will allow your customers to find the product info before buying it, by scanning the barcode with the Zebra Barcode Scanner application.
Feel free to make contact if you have any questions.